[wp-hackers] Community Views on Now and the Future

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 21:22:38 GMT 2006

On 3/10/06, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu> wrote:

> <snip>

People sitting around waiting to be told what to do is not at
> all helpful.

Well, since I'm not privy to the code changes, and even if I was, I wouldn't
understand it anyway, I need to be told what specific things are meant to be
tested. I did install and upgrade the RCs. I did check that my plugins were
still working, so I didn't exactly sit around and do nothing. That said, I
didn't know if what I was doing really had any value for the devs.

I'd write a test routine, if I had the slightest clue what to do, but all I
can do is follow one. I just want to do what I can, when I can. If my
participation is not helping, then do tell me and I'll quit wasting my time
and yours ("yours" being the collective list).

Craig.