[wp-hackers] Community Views on Now and the Future

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 18:41:01 GMT 2006

On 3/10/06, David House <dmhouse at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, exactly. The testers list. We got about 2 replies to Ryan's
> "2.02 RC" post. Testing without feedback is no testing at all.

Where's the guidelines on testing? What was I supposed to be looking for? I
could have wasted my time and that of the devs etc., by looking for
something they weren't even interested in. This was a security release, and
I had no knowledge or way of testing the effectiveness of the fixes.

You can't cop out and put the blame on the testers, David. That's a pile of
moose candy. Tell me what to test for, and what kind of feedback you want,
and I'll do it. I assumed, and wrongly given your comments, that "no news
was good news."

I'm not a frikkin' mind reader, I'm just a user.
Craig.