[wp-hackers] Community Views on Now and the Future

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Mar 8 14:58:42 GMT 2006

> WP would definitely benefit from more active involvement by Matt, ...

Here's where I disagree with you. If someone isn't able to be actively
involved, but is still in the position of bottleneck, then this is a
sign that the leadership needs to expand to more monkeys.

> Now, I very much understand the need for "funnels"... and I'm not
> suggesting that we make WordPress into a democracy.  That would be
> chaos.

Democracy is not chaos. You just have to be selective about those to
whom you grant citizenship. Works very well for Apache.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen at rcbowen.com