[wp-hackers] Community Views on Now and the Future

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Mar 8 14:24:30 GMT 2006

Scott Merrill wrote:
> It's easy to complain and criticize.  As I review what I've written, it
> might be easy for someone to think I have a personal vendetta against
> Matt.  I don't.  I don't know the fellow personally.  I'm sure he's a
> charming, intelligent young man.  My comments below are strictly about
> WordPress and Matt's participation with the same.

Interestingly (is that a word) it didn't occur to me that my remarks
would or could be taken as a personal attack against anyone. I guess
that was rather naive. I certainly don't see your remarks as personal
attacks.

Anyways, just wanted to say that your remarks are very much how I feel,
and stated better than I managed. Thanks.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen at rcbowen.com