[wp-hackers] Community Views on Now and the Future

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 18:03:23 GMT 2006

On 3/5/06, Scott Merrill <skippy at skippy.net> wrote:
<snip>
> I'm discouraged from participating further, and likely will
> make no efforts to do so.

It really is a shame to see you (or anyone) leave over this. While
I've often shared much of your frustration, with this thread I decided
I want to reboot mentally, flush everything out, and give the whole WP
thing a fresh start (as I think at this point everyone has a pretty
low image of me cause of some of the fussing I've done in the past,
I'd like to correct that). I very much hope that with this thread, we
can pick out the strong and weak points of the community, highlight
the strong points, and fix the weak points, so that everything comes
together better than before.

--
--Robert Deaton
http://somethingunpredictable.com