[wp-hackers] 2.next Feature Request

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Wed Mar 1 16:35:13 GMT 2006

I realize that this does not affect everyone - in fact it only affects those
of us who do mass installs of WP.  I'd like a wp-unattended.ini file that
most, if not all, of the options could be set via the file for automated
installs and then, for security, WordPress will not function outside of the
install while the file exists (it must be deleted post-install).

This will make configuration of WordPress much easier on an automated level
though it will only be beneficial to a handful of us, I think.

Thoughts?

--
Aaron Brazell