[wp-hackers] Check HTTP Headers

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Jun 28 21:24:11 GMT 2006

Hello All,

I’m working on a plugin (same one I’ve been working on forever), and

I’m almost done, but I need a way to check the HTTP headers. I know how

to send a header, and I think I have an apache-specific solution for

getting this info, but I need a more global way of doing it.

Specifically, I want to find out if a person arrived to a page via a

301-redirect:

i.e.

If person goes:

Domain.com -> page1 ---301--> page2

My plugin is normally sitting on page 1, but I don’t want it to kick in

if page 1 ended up redirecting to page 2.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Computer Guru

NeoSmart Technologies