[wp-hackers] submitting a bug --> 2 bugs

Nikola Ivanov execute.it at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:34:47 GMT 2006

Codex: Submitting a Bug:
User asks around to make sure it is actually a bug. This might even mean
posting to the Testers <http://codex.wordpress.org/Mailing_Lists#Testers> or
checking with the #wordpress IRC channel <irc://irc.freenode.net/wordpress>
 (*irc://irc.freenode.net/wordpress*). Also, read Before you submit a
bug<http://codex.wordpress.org/Submitting_Bugs#Before_you_submit_a_bug>for
more details.

Am I experiencing those two bugs only on my WP copy or they are bugs and
should be submitted?
1: /wp-admin/ --> Links --> Link Categories --> Add New
before = <li class="myclass">

this works fine but those doublequotas are not excaped, so if you edit this
cat once more you could break the entire sidebar 'cos
before = <li class

2:
doublequotas in comments are not stripslashed

--
Nikola Ivanov
a.k.a. execute

http://www.weboholic.de