[wp-hackers] PC World Top 100

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Sat Jun 10 01:58:04 GMT 2006

Joey B wrote:
> This isn't very hacker related, but I thought I'd post it anyways,
> since it makes one feel good when something they're a part of in one
> way or another gets major recognition. That being said, Wordpress made
> PC World's Top 100 Products of the Year.
>
> Link to the article:
> http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,125706,pg,1,00.asp
> Link to the section featuring WP:
> http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,125706,pg,11,00.asp

I just picked up the dead-tree version of this, pretty cool to see WP in
a magazine I used to read as a little kid, but I agree the ordering
confused me in places.

We're in some pretty good company though, and hopefully if we keep
trucking along next year we'll be higher. :)

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com