[wp-hackers] Permalinks Update Hook

Mr.Brown mrbrog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 16:19:55 GMT 2006

Rob Miller <r at robm.me.uk> wrote:

> If you filter rewrite_rules_array don't they automatically get
> added/updated when the user updates their permalinks?

No, I don't filter the rewrite rules, because I don't yet understand
how they work.
I've posted an help request in this list some months ago, I've read
the Codex examples but I' dont' resolved :-)

Now I'm using this function to make WP use .htaccess the old way also
with 2.0.x versions.

function GYO_verbose_rewrite() { // thanks to Ryan Boren ;-)
	global $wp_rewrite;
	$wp_rewrite->use_verbose_rules = true;
}

add_action('init', 'GYO_verbose_rewrite');

--
Mr.Brown