[wp-hackers] Bulit in Bug Reporter?!

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 18:53:54 GMT 2006

There is a "beta" forum @ the support forum.  When 2.0 was released beta, it
was used.  Perhaps there was more buzz around that, than, say, a maintenance
release would, but I monitor the forums regularly enough to be able to keep
what is and what isn't beta related from that forum (as do others).  If
testers were encouraged to use that for future alpha/beta testing,  then it
may prove to be another useful source of info.  It simply means those that
are working on the code visit that forum and comment on issues brought up by
testers. ( I don't believe currently a forum can have it's own feed, but if
that was tweaked, then keeping tabs would be a little easier).