[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.0.3 Tuneup Plugin

Computer Guru ComputerGuru at NeoSmart.net
Sun Jun 4 03:37:40 GMT 2006

I can verify the last two are the same on my blog.
*But* I had a different error, when editing a comment, I'd get a popup box
that says
"" is not something
I don't get it in the current SVN, so I think it was nonce code on the
fritz.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/

-----Original Message-----
From: wp-hackers-bounces at lists.automattic.com
[mailto:wp-hackers-bounces at lists.automattic.com] On Behalf Of Brian Layman
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 1:19 AM
To: wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com
Subject: Re: [wp-hackers] WordPress 2.0.3 Tuneup Plugin

OK.. There are three issues right?

- Comment edit form isn't nonced properly, so you get "Are you sure?"
dialog [1]
OK.. 1 extra prompt on a relatively rare action (for most WP bloggers) -
that's probably not worth the risk of immediately fixing.  If a major
problem is fond in the next week that requires a prompt fix.  Then version
2.0.5 would REALLY annoy people with WP farms.  I'd think Matt would be wise
to let us try to break this release for at least a week.

- "Are you sure?" dialog leaves extra slashes in the forwarded content [2] I
don't see this behavior at all.  Though, I am using a custom permalink
mapping. So, perhaps this is specific to a certain permalink style?
Which style do you see this under?

- After editing comments, you aren't forwarded to the correct location [3]
Likewise, I do get forwarded to the correct places when I am editing from
the Manage comments screen and from the post as well.
Is the error on Yes or No?  Both work fine on my blog.  Where do you get
sent instead?