[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.0.3 Tuneup Plugin

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sun Jun 4 07:57:03 GMT 2006

But the problem is that not everyone can reproduce these bugs, Mark.
Per Brian's email, it seems that there is a randomness associated with these
bugs. I'm going to do a fresh install on my local server, and try different
revisions of WP and see what happens.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/