[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.0.3 Tuneup Plugin

Stefano steagl at people.it
Fri Jun 2 18:38:50 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:16:24 -0700, Craig <nuclearmoose at gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 6/2/06, Rob Miller <r at robm.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> It will (I should hope!) be added into the core, it's just releasing
>> 2.0.3 and then 2.0.4 a day later will be annoying to users, especially
>> since the changes are relatively minor. Users affected by the bugs can
>> just use the plugin to tide them over until the actual release :)
>>

>Which subsequently reminds me of past conversations in the wp-testers
>list where it was suggested that a more formal testing regime be
>developed and adopted for incidents like this.

I agree, and this time the elapsed time between beta and release was
really short, so short that only today was released the tags on i18n
SVN for the 2.0.3 pot.

This it's good cause now locales release will be released using the
pathced 2.0.3 but this mean a lot of people already doenloaded the
english unpatched and now do download again and update again sound
relly weird.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it