[wp-hackers] Plugin Management and Autoupdate System

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sun Jul 30 21:28:46 GMT 2006

> do_action('upgrade_' . trim( $_GET['plugin'] ));

That would work :)

> The download link could be a zip file which just gets unzipped.

I guess that would work.. That would require either exec() support or php
compiled with zip...
It can unlink() recursively the plugin directory.
We must make it clear though that _any_ plugin with more than one file (even
a readme) should have it's own DIR no matter what - then we can unlink and
be sure we're doing the right thing.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/