[wp-hackers] Future Posting Fix Request

Faisal Akhter faisal.akhter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 03:19:20 GMT 2006

Any experts out there willing to fix the future posting bug in 2.1? In an
attempt to advance this bug to the priority list on your list of bugs to
fix, I'm willing to sweeten the deal a little w/ some money.

It's just the future posting is very important to some people and
unfortunately it's not too high on the priority list for most coders.

I'm currently using 2.1A2, but I understand it's still broken in the latest
svn.

here are three things posted on the bugtracker:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2715
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2737

Please do email w/ any more questions!

Thanks for taking the time to read everyone,