[wp-hackers] Close old comments and pingbacks: feature or plugin?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Jul 14 20:31:25 GMT 2006

> Hmm.. something's not right.  I have BB2 on my site and I can browse to
> it with Opera 9 just fine.  Are you using the actual released version
> or one of the earlier betas?

I'm on the latest, I don't _think_ I installed a weekly build on this OS, but I can't be too sure.
Either way, I've found and patched the particular issue, refer to http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/221 for more details. It solves all Opera-related issues, and makes BB truly safe with very few false-positives.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/