[wp-hackers] apache 2.2.2 upgrade

Angsuman Chakraborty angsuman at taragana.com
Fri Jul 14 18:07:44 GMT 2006

Today I was running some tests with wp-cache 2 as I am planning to upgrade my Simple Thoughts ( http://blog.taragana.com ) site to WP 2.0.3. The results surprised me.

WordPress 2.0.3 consistently performs better without WP-Cache 2 than with it, by a significant margin. I triple checked my results.
Have anyone else tested? Also we experienced more page load failures in heavy load (stress testing) with WP-Cache 2 than without.

So you might be better of without WP-Cache 2 than with it.

And yes as Jamie has pointed out WP-Cache 2 is very likely the cause of your blank screen problem.

Have a good weekend,

Angsuman
Work: http://www.taragana.com/
Blog: http://blog.taragana.com/