[wp-hackers] Close old comments and pingbacks: feature or plugin?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Jul 14 18:06:35 GMT 2006

> Hmm.. something's not right.  I have BB2 on my site and I can browse to
> it with Opera 9 just fine.  Are you using the actual released version
> or one of the earlier betas?

Latest.

It gets weirder. I installed it on my local server and it works just fine, but on my production server on neosmart.net it blocks me off.
Even more, just like the documentation for BB says, if you have WP-Cache, cached pages aren't protected unless you patch WP-Cache. Indeed, I can browse the main blog just fine in Opera because WP-Cache is on, but if I access, say, the admin URI, I'm blocked.

Disabling WP-Cache: my entire site becomes inaccessible from Opera.

It's definitely Opera and not, say, a proxy issue, because I can access my site from IE perfectly.
But then again, I can access my local server via Opera w/ BB installed without trouble.....

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/