[wp-hackers] Close old comments and pingbacks: feature or plugin?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Jul 14 17:35:07 GMT 2006

> techie site owners nuts.  That's not that BB is bad, it's that people
> out there with legit sites don't always have 'perfect scripts'. ;)

Speaking of BB - can anyone email me the script or point me to an alternate download URI? Michael Hampton's official download URI at http://www.homelandstupidity.us/software/bad-behavior/bad-behavior-download/ returns an error 400 - I'm not sure if that means my IP is blocked (I'm on the RIPE network), or if he has server-side issues.

Thanks!

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/