[wp-hackers] radmin ip range

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Mon Jul 10 14:54:08 GMT 2006

___/ On Mon 10 Jul 2006 15:29:54 BST, [ Doug Stewart ] wrote : \___

> dudubitn wrote:
>> hello
>>
>> im searching for well-known ip ranges around the world that can be hacked by
>> radmin port 4899.

Need botnets? What for? SPAM? DDOS attacks? How about  you search  under
/dev/null/? Please stay there, too.

> Ahhh, the good ol' "-hackers" suffix strikes again.
>
> We're using "hackers" in the Eric S. Raymond "extreme coders" sense, NOT
> the "l33t hax0r" sense.  Take your script kiddying elsewhere, if you please.

If the intent is misinterpreted here  (perhaps the OP seeks to develop a
security solution, which is unlikely), I can see what it has to do  with
'cracker', but not  'wp'  or  'hacker'.  Speaking of the  hacker-cracker
confusion:

When will the media finally learn? *sigh* This also reminds me of people
seeking cracked software in css-discuss.

Best wishes,

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz