[wp-hackers] Re: phpDocumentor (was: Coding style)

Chris Lott chris.lott at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 12:58:44 GMT 2006

On 7/6/06, Rich Bowen <rbowen at rcbowen.com> wrote:

> Right. See? Not a claim that Matt has no creativity. Just a claim
> that he actively suppresses it in others. Quite a different
> accusation. ;-)

*sigh* It could also mean that by getting anal about the inline
documentation we squelch the natural enthusiasm and abilities of the
programmers and people who are developing wordpress (i.e.
overcoaching). It could also just be a world cup observation. At any
rate, it doesn't seem worth arguing about.