[wp-hackers] Coding style

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Mon Jul 3 21:49:43 GMT 2006

> This may be too intense for coding guidelines, but it seems to be the
> convergent style.

You're right about that.  The level of detail is a concern.  I thrive on
rules like this, but it also can lead to hours/days of lost time in a
project nit picking over code that executes perfectly.

Re: your list
1, I already voiced my opinion.
5, I lean towards the former because too often the coder does the indenting
wrong and the braces make the code explicit and clear.

The rest of them I wholeheartedly agree with as best practices (though I
hadn't thought of #6 before).