[wp-hackers] Need more RSS hooks

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:52:27 GMT 2006

On 1/27/06, Pete Prodoehl <pete.prodoehl at cygnusinteractive.com> wrote:

> And I still have problems with WordPress (and wordpress.com) when using
> < (less than symbol) in a title. This is know and the "Ringnalda effect"
> around some parts...

Ah, I thought that was a weird timespace continuum thing (possibly
involving cheesy snacks).

> Go ahead, try to create a post with a title of <title> and see what happens.

Literally "<title>" vanished without a trace in regular HTML blog
view. HTML validator grumbled about element not being allowed there,
Feed validator happy.

Now trying "&lt;title&gt;", looks ok in regular view & validators,
awaiting aggregated view...

Cheers,
Danny.

--