[wp-hackers] Need more RSS hooks

Chris Meller chris at doesnthaveone.com
Thu Jan 26 15:34:57 GMT 2006

On Jan 26, 2006, at 10:17 AM, Jason S wrote:

> Denis de Bernardy wrote:
>> you can do this by throwing an output buffer handler on the init
>> hook.
>>
>> D.
>
> I really don't like output buffering, but I'll mess with this in the
> interim.
>
> Though I have to say, I REALLY would like this hook.  If for no other
> reason that future-proofing feeds as well.
>
> Does anyone else agree/disagree that this hook idea is beneficial?

I agree. I was looking at the same thing recently and finally gave up
because of the lack of hooks. It's no wonder I couldn't find a plugin
to stylize my feed.

Sounds like a good thing to add while we're consolidating all our
feeds into one script (http://asymptomatic.net/2006/01/17/2216/no-
more-feeds-for-wordpress/), eh? :)

--
Chris Meller