[wp-hackers] Forum: High query count

Chris Meller chris at doesnthaveone.com
Tue Jan 24 20:54:24 GMT 2006

Yeah, having this information somewhere would be nice. It should be
unobtrusive for those who have already seen (and ignored for one
reason or another) it... I like Podz's idea about including it in the
setup process, but I think there should also be a display in the
actual dashboard that shows you this information, so you can see when
things may change (like my wp-content no longer being writable after
I moved servers... arggghhh!).