[wp-hackers] Wordpress 2.0 trackback issues

Mark B. mark2005 at imaginekitty.com
Wed Jan 11 14:30:44 GMT 2006

OK, I think I'm onto something here.

When I apply the pre_ping_FIX.diff to comment-functions.php (listed
here: http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2269 )

AND place execute_all_pings();
  before _e('Done."); in execute-pings.php
I can send both trackbacks and pingbacks from the same post.

I have not tried multiples of both yet but this is progress.

Mark