[wp-hackers] Wp-hackers Stats for January 2006

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Mon Feb 20 06:23:47 GMT 2006

_____/ On Sun 19 Feb 2006 23:39:01 GMT, [Kimmo Suominen] wrote : \_____

> On 19/02/06, Roy Schestowitz <r at schestowitz.com> wrote:
>> I could cron this as a monthly job and keep subject lines consistent for
>> killfiles to be set up. If un-/interested, please say so.
>
> Why not set it up as a web page instead of regularly broadcasting to the
> list?  Comparatively, the stats message was quite long...

You're quite right. After posting, I discovered and then experimented with
HTML output options. However, [see below]

_____/ On Sun 19 Feb 2006 09:29:01 GMT, [David House] wrote : \_____

> <snip />
> Yeah, that'd be quite interesting.

...many messages are not RFC-compliant. As a results, some messages get
discarded and statistics become worthless, not interesting. I changed the
code and recompiled, but it was a 'mend and break' situation. I'll try to
find a solution and then just channel the output to a Web page.

Best wishes,

Roy