[wp-hackers] Inline documentation

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 22:53:30 GMT 2006

On 2/16/06, Andy Skelton <skeltoac at gmail.com> wrote:
> Speaking selfishly (because I like Zend Studio) I would love to have
> this style of comments on every function, no matter how small.

+1
Perhaps this is proof that its time we need to clean up some of the
functions and remove some silly redundant or simply too small ones, we
have over 1,000 something functions.

> However, I know that most people won't be so grateful to have a
> minimum of seven lines padding every function in the core. So I won't
> advocate that format even though I like it personally.

Not necessarily seven, template tags need but three
/**
 * Outputs the title of a post, sanitized of course
 **/

--
--Robert Deaton
http://somethingunpredictable.com