[wp-hackers] Simplicity in 2.next

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:52:03 GMT 2006

> Craig, if you provide plugins which are known-good (or even
> known-better) hopefully people will start using them in preference to
> others that are not "known" to be well behaved. This will reduce
> support requests, at least during upgrades by more than a little.
>
> Carthik.

Very true, however there are many quality plugins that I know and trust that
aren't on the repository. I guess the question is really how do we get the
authors to move their stuff over to wp-plugins.org?

I would be willing to help out authors in writing/editing instructions or
other basic documentation. Can't help with the code, of course, but maybe I
can help to lessen the work around maintaining the plugin.

Is there a place for the non-coder in wp-plugins.org?

Craig.