[wp-hackers] Make WP_Rewrite eaiser to use

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 21:31:45 GMT 2006

On 05/02/06, David House <dmhouse at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps it is, but I think we should add the API in first. At the
> moments, plugins use $wp_rewrite, and if we refactor that then we'll
> likely break them. Adding in a level of abstraction (and getting the
> small number of plugin authors that currently use $wp_rewrite) means
> we can refactor at a later date.

If anyone wants to add functions/edit stuff please do it at the wiki
page I've just set up to hold the specification for this API [1]. If
you add anything controversial mention it here as well so we can
discuss it.

[1]: http://codex.wordpress.org/User:DavidHouse/WP_Rewrite_API

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net