[wp-hackers] Posts time out and make duplicate posts

Donnie La Curan don_lacuran at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 17:04:04 GMT 2006

Ever since I updated to 2.0.1 I have noticed that making a post takes a really long time.  Sometimes long enough that I get the cannot find server error.  I just go back to the main screen of my blog and the post is there, twice.  Sometimes it doesn't time out, but I still get duplicate posts and I have to go in and delete the extra one.  Version 2.0 worked just fine, didn't take too long to make a post and it never created duplicate posts.

Donnie
http://www.slapyo.com