[wp-hackers] New to list -- have a bug fix

Joshua Kidd josh at larameekidd.com
Sun Feb 5 15:23:48 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I've been using WordPress for a few months, but I just joined this list.

When I upgraded to 2.0.1, my RSS feeds started showing comments instead
of posts (ticket #2379).  I made a small change to classes.php and after
creating a new page (only way I could find to flush the rewrite rules),
I'm fine again.  I wanted to know how I could make this fix available to
others who are having the problem.  Trac doesn't seem complicated, but
I've never used it before.  Are there simple instructions for posting a
big fix?

Josh