[wp-hackers] Development for 2.next

Scott johnson fuzzygroup at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 06:43:10 GMT 2006

Don't forget there's also the approach Drupal used which was a cross Drupal
site login system (plus authenticating against IM systems).  This to me was
always the spiffiest part of Drupal.  But, honestly, I love anything  Brad
Fitz does (he's behind OpenID).

But, serious, login, which is something us real geeks take for granted is a
huge end user problem that we tend to ignore and addressing it even slightly
would be outstanding.  I know at my last gig (and at other points in my
career) login issues were always the biggest or 2nd biggest point of
frustration.