[wp-hackers] No sufficient privileges

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Dec 27 03:40:17 GMT 2006

Your question isn't very clear, I'm not sure whether you are saying this
happens when for your main adimn account or for the newly created
accounts...

If the former, are you by any chance using WordPress' built-in object cache?
If so, clear the cache directory, it's probably a result of mangled command
somewhere...

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/