[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] [4656] trunk: new function for escaping within attributes: attribute_escape()

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Dec 21 13:33:57 GMT 2006

Is it really that big of a deal having a few extra characters? I'd much
rather have the function name be clear as to what it does rather than have
it be as short as possible, especially since there are LOADS of other places
where we could trim down filesize if it was actually an issue (and I
personally don't think it is).

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/