[wp-hackers] Blogs Occasionally Show Up Without CSS

Dr Deviant deviant at dr-deviant.net
Wed Dec 20 17:37:36 GMT 2006

Thank you. I am not going nuts.

I have the same issue on 2.0.4, 2.0.3 and 2.0.2 wordpress builds running
apache 1.3 then replaced with apache 2 and then 2.2 all running over SSL
and very rarely the same occurance on non SSL based pages.

In any event a page refresh tends to work until you navigate to the next
page when the CSS won't load again. The user seems to remain
authenticated at all times though (my skin has icons that are only
visible when logged in).

I run a few other sites that are served from the same server instance,
and don't seem to have suffered yet... although they may not get the
same level of usage.

Any help much appreciated.
Thanks
Nigel.

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
<snip>
> every once in a while, the stylesheets are not being delivered or
> used, leading to barebone pages appearing everywhere.
</snip>