[wp-hackers] New Default Theme in 2.1?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Dec 20 17:40:44 GMT 2006

That's a good point - newer isn't always better... I personally never
thought about it.
I guess we don't have to worry about it for 2.1, but in the future?

Is removing Kubrick from the core, but using it if it already exists and is
selected good enough? (assuming, of course, that Kubrick is replaced with
Sandbox)

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/