[wp-hackers] Mike Little's Blog...

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Dec 20 17:34:07 GMT 2006

My apologies for the rash email.

I believe an ideal solution would involve Planet sorting entries on their
side by the published "date" tag for each entry rather than relying on the
entry id/status. Doesn't this mean that every time a new feed is added to
Planet's aggregate all its previous entries would be marked as unread and
new? :\

Let's just hope this doesn't happen when everyone moves to 2.1 and it's
much-revised feed engine.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/