[wp-hackers] Where Can I Ask These Questions?

Kirk Steffensen blogger at steffensenfamily.com
Fri Dec 15 15:49:45 GMT 2006

+1 for the "expert" thread with an RSS feed in the forums.

Even though I normally lurk here as a plugin author watching for issues that
might affect my plugin, I'd subscribe to the expert RSS feed and be happy to
answer questions on the few areas that I feel qualified to answer (how to
plugin to the RTE options for a TinyMCE plugin, how to create a plugin that
will work with both the RTE and the text editor, etc.)

As it is now, I don't visit the WP forums because I find them too
disorganized.

Thanks,
Kirk Steffensen
http://g2image.steffensenfamily.com