[wp-hackers] RSS/Atom Feed Article Categories Gone

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Dec 13 20:07:20 GMT 2006

I understand what you're saying - I originally believed that this was
"dropped functionality" and was inquiring as to the reasoning behind that.
Once I learned it _wasn't_ dropped, I guess the original purpose of the
thread was fulfilled - got carried away apparently ;)

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/