[wp-hackers] 2.1 RPC-Client Breakages?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Dec 6 14:03:27 GMT 2006

Speaking of 2.1 plugin compatibility, is anyone aware of any broken
compatibility with the XML RPC Server for WordPress in the 2.0 to 2.1 jump?

For the past couple of months I've either cut & paste HTML into the post
form or used it directly, so I'm not sure... I just tried to post an entry
from BlogJet - which worked fine with 2.1 in the past - and received this
error:

---------------------------
Posting Error
---------------------------
Error posting to blog:

Invalid payload received from xml-rpc server.

Please check your Host and Page settings for this account.

Server said:

"<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  call_user_func_array() [<a

href='function.call-user-func-array'>function.call-user-func-

array</a>]: First argument is expected to be a valid callbac..."
OK

I didn't want to bug it on Trac without knowing for sure whether or not its
WP-Core 2.1 or one of my plugins/hacks/modifications that's causing this.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/