[wp-hackers] 2.1 Plugin Compatibility List

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Tue Dec 5 15:52:10 GMT 2006

With the changeover from 1.5 to 2.0 last year, someone (Matt, I
believe) had a Codex page with a plugin compatibility list. With the
run-up to the 2.1 release, I was wondering if anyone had a list of
plugins that have passed the mustard test and those that need to be
tested. I know for us, I've got an inventory of plugins that I'll
want to check and wouldn't mind updating the general community with
my findings.
--
Aaron Brazell
Technology Architect, b5media