[wp-hackers] 2.1 Milestone

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 01:13:30 GMT 2006

On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 14:08 -0800, Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> We only have a handful of bugs left that are targeted for 2.1:
>
> http://trac.wordpress.org/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=2.1&order=owner
>
> Any help with any of these bugs, regardless of who they're assigned to,
> would be greatly appreciated. If you've been thinking of diving into
> WordPress code and want to have a lot of impact on the upcoming release,
> this is a good way to do it.

Okay. So, what's going to be the final implementation for plugin writers
hooking into the wp_insert_post hook? Will it be triggered by the AJAX
auto-save or not?

Apologies if this sounds redundant, but I don't think my previous thread
on the matter reached any solutions or code changes for the best way to
work with this.

Ref: http://groups.google.com/group/wp-hackers/browse_thread/thread/8406550c4c669966/3a1b52f83d5df650

--
Jeremy Visser