[wp-hackers] 5 minutes to a faster blog

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Dec 1 10:38:25 GMT 2006

Yeah, you can't use FULLTEXT (used for advanced search options) with InnoDB, only with MyISAM.

I too use the same config, except with II6 and IIS7 instead of Apache.

I know eAccelerator /works/ with WP, my only question is if APC works /better/ with it.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/