[wp-hackers] 5 minutes to a faster blog

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Dec 1 09:53:00 GMT 2006

What about eAccelerator? That's what I'm currently using and what everyone
is recommending out there.. Is it the same thing?

I can't remember, but once when googling I came across a link that said WP
was "purposely making it hard to use eAccelerator" [sic] and preferred APC.
Is it recommended to use APC with WP over eAccelerator?

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/