[wp-hackers] Help needed with two issues on established WP install

Vogel, Andrew (vogelap) VOGELAP at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu Aug 24 19:17:52 GMT 2006

It should be noted, however, that simply visiting the Options->Permalink
page still breaks the site.

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati