[wp-hackers] Finding wordpress documentation relating to the core code.

paul booker paul.booker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:18:56 GMT 2006

Hello Micheal,

I have bookmarked this site as its a useful site for going through wordpress
api calls and finding out what
interfaces are available to me but what i am after is something that
describes the wordpress architecture
and  explains what happens behind the scenes in detail when you load
wordpress into the browser .

Regards Paul.