[wp-hackers] WRITE Panel woes and Ultimate Tag Warrior

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Fri Aug 11 04:02:48 GMT 2006

On Aug 10, 2006, at 6:56 AM, Christine Davis wrote:

> (Guess that'll teach me for blindly adding patches to my code d: d: )

Doh.  That was my patch, wasn't it?  It must be adding that custom
field multiple times instead of replacing the existing one.  Hope you
can figure out a way to  keep the idea in there, however, because it
really speeds up the showing of tags for a given post.

Sorry to anyone who was inconvenienced by that issue!

--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/