[wp-hackers] Security issues with multi user installation

R.J. Kaplan just.be.happy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 03:35:39 GMT 2006

Hi,
I'm setting up a blog hosting site, and I really want the users to be
able to use their own themes, what are the different security risks
and implications to this?
I am NOT using mu, rather a customized WP config file that gets the
right tables from the database based on the subdomain. currently it's
set up that the different blogs use different tables in the same
databse (with no shared tables) but I can seperate them to different
databases if that helps, though the db user will still be the same.
~Joe